Rogers Billing not what I Agreed to

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dkmfan
I've Been Around

Rogers Billing not what I Agreed to

Hey everyone so I recently switched from freedom to rogers. I have a corporate plan with rogers. When i set it up through uptown wireless I was told my bill will be $53 for the service (20gb) and $45 a month for the phone (S20+). Now as I was going through the set up I have all email documents stating the amounts. I asked to confirm my billing details just to be clear how much my bill is and they confirmed. So fast forward 2 months I get my first bill that doesn't have any setup fees on it and its $128. I contact rogers they confirm that's my normal bill. What can I do? I agreed to $98+tax not $128. Is there anywhere I can send my emails to prove that I was offered this deal?

*** Edited Labels ***

RogersJo

Re: Rogers Billing not what I Agreed to

Good day @Dkmfan

Congrats on your first post with us and Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙌 I hope you're staying safe and sound. We're elated to have you on board with us! 🙂 As a consumer myself, I can certainly appreciate the importance of ensuring you receive what you agreed to. We definitely want to ensure we start off on the right foot. 

With that said, please feel free to send us a PM via @CommunityHelps and we can certainly take a look into this for you. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Cheers,

RogersJo 

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello,
Usually the VERY FIRST bill you receive is not a true and accurate representation of your re-occurring monthly fees, because often you might have one time charges on there such as hardware, activation fees, long distance, data overage, sim cards , and even pro-ration where you are charged for more than one billing cycle and some times promotions dont get added until a full billing cycle so its best to speak to a customer service agent to verify the average monthly cost BEFORE and AFTER Discounts, or wait 1 to 2 billing cycles

Preetsidhu25403
I've Been Around

My plan is $121 but my bill amount is $305 . How is this possible can you send me my usage history .

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ Preetsidhu25403, what does it say on your bill what the charges are from? your bill will show your plan fee, plus any additional charges incurred on the actual bill, so go and have a look at your bill, and see what it says, if you cant figure it out, give customer service a call