Rogers Ambassador Team?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rogers Ambassador Team?

Good evening @nctngn,

I understand that you have reservations, if you do not wish to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps you can arrange to have a call back set up by following the steps mentioned in this post.

RogersZia

I've Been Around

Got a call from rogers

Recieved a call from rogers offering me a $50 plan for 10gb because i cancelled my services with rogers
The winback dept called to offer me tagt plan so i said yes of course .. he put me on hold and never returned
I waited for 15mins and then i hung up thinking that they will call back but it never happened
I would appreicate a call back

Hello, @Giselle0430

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

That is a really awesome offer I don't blame you for jumping at the opportunity to sign up for it. It is very strange that you were left on hold for so long without so much as a callback. =(

We will need to pull up your information on file to see which agent you spoke to so we can have them reach back out to you to process the offer. Please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started.

Not familiar with our Private messaging system please Click Here.

RogersTony