Rogers Ambassador Team?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers Ambassador Team?

Does anybody know, What have happened to the Rogers Ambassador Team? Their phone number is out of service and I do not have any info regards to them. Once, I asked to customer service agent about it. She was like, first time in her life came across with this name and question. Any help?........

***EDITED LABELS AND POST TITLE***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Rogers Ambassador Team?

Good evening @nctngn,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

The Rogers Ambassador Program has evolved with time.

• What type of situation do you need assistance with, at this time?

The Ambassador Program only deals with:

• Rogers Wireless, TV, Internet, Smart Home Monitoring & Home Phone accounts
  • Concerns related to policies and procedures
  • Helping customers understand why a decision was made

There is no contact number to reach that department.

A call back is arranged by an employee based on the issue at hand and depending on the circumstances.

Were you able to receive the help you needed, while in touch with our customer service representative?

It's always a pleasure to assist you to the best of our abilities, if the need may be.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

Thank you for your quick response. I still do not know which number I should call for arranging call back from Rogers Ambassador Team. Could you please write me back if there is a dedicated phone number to that or, I just need to call customer service and ask them to connect me RAT. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello there @nctngn,

Regretfully, there is no direct phone number that will put you in touch with our folks running our Ambassador Program as they are considered an internal team. By any chance, can you please clarify your reason for wanting to get in touch with them? They typically only deal with certain accounts and will proactively reach out to a customer if needed. Were they recently in touch with you? Depending on your reasons for wanting to speak with them, we can try to reach out on the back end to see if a call back can be arranged. 😊

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on our Private Messaging system, please CLICK HERE.

We hope to hear from you soon!! 

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Dear Laura,

I have been contacted by Ambassador Katalan from Rogers Ambassador Team earlier this year. I believe it was February or early March 2018. I can not tell how much I was happy to have a person who takes care of my account in a very best way. She was kind, courteous, full of knowledge of products and services. I literally told her that her absence is made Rogers looks innovative, sophisticated, customer centred along way ahead of its competitors.Now, I do not have a connection to her since the number is discontinued.

So, I want her to deal with my account transactions any kind I have and deal with her any kind services upgrade, cancel, extend, purchase of services/products. She is above and beyond of customer service. She is just AWESOME. Please do not get me wrong about your Customer Service Department. They are okay, however, some of the agents I dealt with needs more training and compassion for servicing your loyal ,valuable clients. 

That is the reason why, I want her to contact me again and have levelled company-client relationship. I just want to tell what is my problem or what I want, then, have the solution regardless the situation.

Sincerely,

Hello again @nctngn,

Thank you for your reply!

I understand your desire to be put in touch with the same representative.

If her contact number is disconnected, she may have accepted a different position or may no longer be working for the company. We have no way of knowing.

If you would like one of us to help you, please tell us how and contact us via PM like @RogersLaura indicated in her previous post.

If you would like to arrange a call back, please visit this page.

Then, click on the following radio buttons to proceed:

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

Hi.
I call roger and request another line roger customer service refuse me to me to offer me same package ...There should be note writting to communicate roger department each other ..Roger ambassdar team offer me that i can add 5 family and 5 different number and same price..Roger coustomer service refuse me...I need help from roger ambessador Teams.!!!
I'm Here A Lot

First, Good luck to you. Second, I try to reach Rogers Ambassador Team by phone, by email or asking to agent to transfer me to them (by the way, agent told me that she doesn't know RAT number, so she cannot transfer me to them). I couldn't get any info or way to contact with them.
The moderator I believe on this forum said, just contact with us and we would take care your issue.
Honestly, I just want to have a direct communication avenue with RAT in shortway. Because, they are very much business oriented, skillful, courteous and well trained agent in Rogers Customer Service Department so far.
I would like to get their phone number from you if you happened to be know. Thanks in advance and best of luck!

Hello @mgwinkoko12!

We appreciate your presence in the Rogers Community Forums and congratulations on your very first post! 😊

It sounds like you were given an offer you couldn't refuse by our Rogers Ambassador Team. Regrettably, they do not have a direct phone number where they can be reached, however, as per an earlier post of mine, we may be able to put you in touch with them via a call back request. 

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on our Private Messaging system, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards,
RogersLaura

I'm Here A Lot

Dear RogersLaura,
Please do not get me wrong. However, I did not see your earlier email as a concrete solution to my question. The reason to that was use of "if" and "may" in your written language. This tells me that I will not have a success to have get connected to RAT department. Depends!. I used to call a number for reaching RAT department voice mail for my concern and one of the team member used to call me back. I still am wondering why, the company like Rogers killed this type of communication avenue from their loyal customers. I really have a hard time to find an answer and understand it.