Roger's US Travel Pack Question

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Roger's US Travel Pack Question

One of Roger's Customer Appreciation offers is the "US Travel Pack - Unlimited North American text messaging while travelling in the US"

My question is if I'm staying in Canada in July, I can still text someone living in the US or do I have to be in the US to text and not get charged anything?

Thanks.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Roger's US Travel Pack Question

Hello lovely

This is ONLY is you visit the US. It does says " While traveling in the US". You will need to get another texting plan which lets u text from Canada do the US for free.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks, I wish I knew that before I selected that offer Smiley Sad

I've Been Around

while i am in the USA in New York it dosnt get Rogers signal...so how would this work then

-Tiffany

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tag182

You will be connected either to AT&T or another US carrier. Once you connect to them, all the charges will be sent to Rogers. Then Rogers will calculate the charges & roaming fees.
I'm an Enthusiast

I used to be able to buy a one-time USA travel pack. I did this just last year. Now I'm told all that is available is the Roam Like Home. We go to the States about once or twice a year for just a few days so I don't want an unexpected monthly fee showing up on my bill every month for something I don't use every month. The CSR I spoke to was very helpful but English was not his first language and we may have misunderstood each other. As we're planning on going to the US next month I'd like to get this cleared up.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation