Review Internet Rates and Fee's

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Review Internet Rates and Fee's

Smaller ISPs are able to offer rates 40-50% better than any of Rogers currents plans, after many years of having Rogers internet I was forced to cancel after receiving a internet bill of $175, I was offered a unlimited plan for roughly $10 more which would have pushed my monthly internet bill to over  $100 which is unacceptable. I found a smaller ISP that offered a better connection with unlimited bandwidth for nearly half that cost. Its unfortunate I did like paying for all of my services on one bill, and even gave Rogers the opportunity to somewhat match the offer but they were unable too.

***edited labels***

I'm New Here

Re: Review Internet Rates and Fee's

I wonder if rogers could do this to mobile plans, like add extra $10/month to turn mobile plans with data that people have right now. For example bundle ,like tv,mobile,internet just add extra $10/month to make your plan to unlimited mobile data. Just like they did to home internet. If rogers can do that to people that have mobile plan with data then rogers can compete with wind mobile and mobilitciy 

I've Been Around

Im beginning to dislike Rogers more & more. People keep telling me  that Rogers is a rip off & not reliable. Well, Im beginning to experience that feeling now.

They only have special offers & savings  to customers that are already in that that price catagory. To make my point as short s possible. There is no special offers or savings to those customers that have only 2 services. And for 2 services its outrageous, in more ways than one.. They gave me a promotion when I first moved  ..now its up. So now to get an a special offer ( so they think it is).I can have a the Nexbox & home phone..Gives me a bg saving of $20 or so... WOw!!! when the taxes go on & then their service charges for this & that ..I dont see any different. Lately the Cable Reception has been terrible, All programs /channels are choppy or scrambled looking. Phoned Rogers . Couldnt get anyone. Volume of calls is very high due to technical problems. Once I passed to 4 different Techies.. I was on the . phone for an hour  and wasnt any further ahead.

The only way I could get any savings was cut back on services that I already get.  Although the TV sucks...With the scrambling/choppy , the programs in a VIP PKG is all repeats. Whats so VIP in getting repeated programs. The TV  Guide isnt right most of the time

Too many channels of the same sport on , on at the same time. I counted 7 one night. And then other programs I use to watch on a regular basis, was pre-empt because of this.  Also the same with weather & news channels.  Although the weather & news is sometimes better than all those sports in a row . New shows were added at the beginning of the fall & this year and now not to be seen, Due to 7 channels of the same sport , news channels or those reward shows...They so cheesy. As some of the programs in the VIP Pkg is .   Also the Internet is not fast like they say . I had the EXpress..was slow, drops intermediately..freezes. I thought it was my laptop ( might have been?) but I bought a new one due to other conflicts. Well its the same problem agian. I dont like how they deal with people that have only 2 services. Actually my list is endless.  Roger is beginning to suck...Im going to do some research. I know someone in GTA area,. That has a great setup.. Has Internet, TV ...has laptops , cell phones , ipads hooked up..alot cheaper than me. So I think my direction is pointing that way. Even hs Netfex Box. They kept telling me Im crazy to be paying such a high price. The channels are less but a small price to pay, especially when you have a few free choices of channels . Doesnt hurt to check it out. Im going to get my homework done.. Rogers & Bell eally know how to sock it to us.  All praise & glory in the beginning, but once they got you roped in ... They got nothing for you...especially what we really need. Unless we pay big bucks for little .  Im not happy with  Rogers  anymore. Time for me to move on or do without. IThank God Im not tied to a contract.. Just year to year. Im a senior , so I booked it for a year to year, cause I 'm not sure about the next year..lollooolololloololo

I've Been Around

Rogers don't care thier old customer ,they are more intersted  in other company customer like Bell and new customer after four year i left rogers.