Resolve Billing Dispute for Account That Should Be Cancelled

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mizzrida
I've Been Around

Re: Resolve Billing Dispute for Account That Should Be Cancelled

I upgraded my internet speed and the agent decided to open a new account for upgrade under my name. Now I have 2 accounts and I get 2 invoices every month 1: for old account that should have been canceled and my credit card is charged monthly for this account. 2: for new account that is accumulating late fee and new past due amounts. I have spoken with 3 agents and spent over 3 hours to get this resolved. Nothing worked! Sad to say I have been your customer since 2003 and this is what I get to be with you for this long. By the way, within that late fee and double charges, I also see installation charge which I was told is being waived because I am an "old" customer. Pathetic! I changed my cell phone to another company and now it's time to find other internet providers too.
RogersZia

Hello @mizzrida,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Sorry to hear about the misinformation and double billing. I understand it's quite frustrating to deal with. We'd be happy to rectify this in an expedient manner.

In order for us to review your current account(s) and take the right measures we would need you to grant us access. Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance. 

If you're not familiar with our private messaging system please visit the blog here

RogersZia

AbdulRahman58
I've Been Around

Hi can anyone tell me how to get intouch with a person who is higher up the chain they keep billing me for an account that i have cancelled 6 months ago