Resolve Billing Dispute for Account That Should Be Cancelled

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Resolve Billing Dispute for Account That Should Be Cancelled

Hi can anyone tell me how to get intouch with a person who is higher up the chain they keep billing me for an account that i have cancelled 6 months ago this the s will be the 4th time i have had to deal with this and am getting a little more upset every time i call they tell me they have dealt with it but no once again i get billed

***Added Labels***

Re: Resolve Billing Dispute for Account That Should Be Cancelled

Good evening @danielpgbc,

Thank you for joining the Community!

Having to call on multiple occasions for a billing issue can definitely be frustrating. I can imagine how you must be feeling. We want to help you reach a resolution as soon as possible!

When an account is cancelled, a final invoice is generated. If that bill goes unpaid, an invoice for the same amount will be generated on your bill cycle date, as a reminder. On the invoices generated after the cancellation, are you getting charged for the monthly service fees or is the amount identical each month? Have you made payments since you requested the cancellation of your account?

If you would like my assistance with this billing issue, you can reach out here, by private messaging our @CommunityHelps inbox. You can learn how to send a PM, here.

You mentioned your desire to discuss this matter with someone higher up. Access our Share a Concern page, where you'll be able to submit a call back request or chat with a member of our Management Office.

Our Social Media team is also option at your disposition! You can reach them via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions!

RogersMaude