Renewing Bundle - 2020

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Renewing Bundle - 2020

Hello @hideaway57,

Thanks for joining us in the community and congrats on your first post! 🙂

I can understand how increases to your monthly service fee over time would be worrisome, especially if you have a certain budget you are trying to adhere to. I'm in the same boat myself. 

As I'm sure you are aware, our package offerings and promotions are constantly changing and evolving. We’re always working to deliver dependable service for your home. While we try to minimize price increases for our customers, as part of this work, we occasionally make changes to our plans and packages. These changes help us to enhance our network and invest in our products and services to handle more connected devices than ever before.

With this being said, we'd be happy to review your current services to see if another package or bundle option might be better for you. If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am a senior on a fixed income and have been a Rogers customer since the beginning.  I feel I was taken advantage of when I agreed to switch to Ignite.  I have discovered other customers received a upgraded package while I got Flex 5 at the same price!  My contract will be renewing soon.  I cannot afford another $5 a month never mind $50.  My lifeline and home security work with wifi.  I have Netflix and Prime.  Should I cancel all services except internet?

Highlighted

Good afternoon @thriftyscot,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thanks for your post! We appreciate you took the time to share your current situation with us. We’re sorry to hear you’re considering cancelling everything but your Internet. We do value our loyal customers and that fact thar you've been with us for years means a lot. Our goal is to exceed expectations by providing you the best products and services.

Do you often watch Live TV? If not, we may have a good option for you. We’re currently offering Ignite SmartStream to a limited group of Ignite Internet customers. You can find more about Ignite SmartStream’s features and interface here. We could surely verify if it something you're eligibe for, at this time.

If you'd like our assistance in seeing if the current cost of your services can be lowered, please reach out to us through private message. To do so, send a PM to @CommunityHelps so we can locate your account information and get started. If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system, click here.

I'm confident we'll be able to find what's best for you! 🙂

RogersMaude