Renewing Bundle - 2020

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Renewing Bundle - 2020

I have been a Rogers customer for more than 25 years. In June 2020 my promotions for my cable, internet and home phone were set to expire so I called in to inquire about prices. I was told by the representative on the phone that I could keep my services for the same price ($209/ tax incl). I agreed and the Representative did what he had to do to update the account and said everything was good. Fast forward to July 15 2020, I recieve my first bill after the original promotions were set to expire and my bill was $292. I called rogers to find out what had happened and I was told that the representative that told me I could continue my services for the same price was wrong and there is no way they could give me that price. I find it extremely disrespectful that I offered and agreed to a certain price and am now being told to pay an extra $80 per month. Why do I have to pay for one of the Rogers representatives mistake? Any suggestions on what to do?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

1. After you negotiated your renewal contract you should have received an e-mail stating the amount, channel listing, etc.  Did you not receive that?

2. Sometimes the first month after your old contract expires, Rogers billing department sends a bill that is a lot higher than expected, but then the following month that amount is corrected. For Example:  June $200, July $280, August $120, September $200.

3.  You can contact the mods here and they can look into the situation for you.  See link below on how to PM.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

No i did not recieve that email.

When i called Rogers they said that my new monthly bill is going to be $292 they didnt mention that its only going to be for the first month.

I will PM the mods. Thanks