cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving Payment Reminder When Payment Was Already Made

luser
I've Been Here Awhile

I wonder if someone from Rogers reads these forums. Can you stop the nonsense please? Close to the due date, after the bill is paid and the balance is zero I get these emails "This is a friendly reminder that there is a balance on your bill due , for your account ending in ." Those skipped date and account number are real, the email comes like this with empty spaces for due date and account number.

I signed up for auto-payments and still get these emails. Rogers, you don't want your customers to sleep well? You want us to double-check that the balance is really zero? We are getting desensitized by such emails. Next time this warning comes when there is a real balance due they will be ignored because of so many false emails.

Please fix your system. There is no way to turn off these reminders.

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Receiving Payment Reminder When Payment Was Already Made

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@luser : That is very odd. I'm also on auto-pay and I only get an e-mail about 10 days before the due date that says:

"Your Rogers bill is now available...

Account number: XXX
Current Bill Total: $YYY
Thank you for pre-authorizing your payment. We’ll charge this amount to your credit card on or after Jan ZZ, 2022."

I suggest you contact Rogers and/or PM the mods here to get this corrected.  Perhaps there is some sort of mismatch between payment date and reminder date...  Did you make any recent changes?

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Blog/How-to-send-a-Private-Message/ba-p/487946

Re: Receiving Payment Reminder When Payment Was Already Made

luser
I've Been Here Awhile

@57 wrote:

Did you make any recent changes?

The only recent change I made is I subscribed for auto-pay when paying by credit card. I received such emails every month several times before. I was paying manually. There is a new bill, I pay, then before the due date I receive this email saying I have a balance due. I login to check and of course the balance is zero. Ridiculous. Maybe after subscribing to auto-pay I will start receiving sensible emails like you do but they need to fix the system for manually paying customers.