Received a letter from Rogers about credit due to missed rate increase notice?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Received a letter from Rogers about credit due to missed rate increase notice?

Hi I received a letter from Rogers in June saying because you missed notifying me when you increased the internet rate by $3 per month, I'm supposed to receive a one-time credit on one of my "next two bills".

The credit is supposed to cover "the increase from when it was applied to your account in March until the date of your first bill on or after July 29, 2019". I received the letter in June like I said and waited 2 months, just received my August bill and there is still no credit.

Can someone from the support team please tell me when I will receive the credit?

The letter is signed by Mr. Phil Hartling, President, Residential.

***Added Labels***

Re: Received a letter from Rogers about credit due to missed rate increase notice?

Hi there @netpriceis2high,

Thanks for posting! As technology evolves across our industry, we want to ensure our customers continue to enjoy quality products and services to support their growing needs. We continue to invest so the Rogers fibre-powered network keeps getting better and you can always take advantage of the latest devices, apps, and services.

We certainly want to help you shed some light on the adjustment that is to be applied to your account.

Were you on a temporary suspension when it took place?

This could explain why a credit has to be applied. Rates, and the timing, will vary for each customer depending on billing cycles, specific bundles or promotions. In order to further assist you, we'd need access to your account.

Could you please send us a private message @CommunityHelps? You'll find details about our private messaging system in this blog.

Looking forward to your PM! 😉

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Received a letter from Rogers about credit due to missed rate increase notice?

Hi, thanks for replying. No i have never been suspended from Rogers. Maybe I should have posted under the Internet section, wasn't sure which is the correct section. I sent a message and attached a picture of the letter with it. Thank you.

Hello again @netprice2high,

You're very welcome. Thank you for your reply!

I think you posted in the right section since this is billing related.

Thanks for reaching out via PM! We replied to your private message. 😉

RogersMaude