Rate offer not honoured

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antoniettmer
I've Been Here Awhile

Rate offer not honoured

Yesterday I called Roger's to ask about new promotions on my plan , since my current promo expire soon. I decided to wait to accept the promos. Today I called and asked another agent about that promo and they said they have no idea where the previous agent got the promos he offered me. I asked to speak to the retention dept, they couldn't honour the lower rate that was offered and could only offer a higher rate. Is there anything I could do to have them honour the lower bundle rate I was offered. Ask to speak to a different dept? Or email someone? Let me know thx

**Labels Added**

RogersAndy

Re: Rate offer not honoured

Hey @antoniettmer!

Sorry to hear that you weren't able to find an offer that meets your needs! I would most certainly recommend reaching out to support via @RogersHelps on Facebook or twitter. Send a PM there and one of the agents will be happy to assist you. They're empowered to assist at the highest level so there's no need to jump around. They're available 24/7 as well!

As an alternative you can reach out to us here @CommunityHelps :). For more information on our private messaging system, click here.

@RogersAndy