cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate Increase During COVID-19

mohammadHA
I plan to stick around

I was very annoyed because at these circumstances every body is trying to help bu rogers want to increase there fees for my Internet.
Even banks in corona issue is helping

***Added Labels***

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Rate Increase During COVID-19

Hi,

Why is Rogers keep increasing my bill for the same service every now and then, without letting me know? Due to the pandemic, some of the household members have lost the job and making things worse, Rogers increasing the bill for no reason. Is there anyone else experiencing the same problem? 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ddannykkim1 :

There would have been a price increase notice in a Rogers bill a few months before the increase took place.  Rogers always provides this notice.

All service providers increase their prices roughly once per year.

Your post may have been moved to this existing thread on the topic. Check out the earlier posts/comments.

Babylegs1
I plan to stick around

there was a notification that went out on all customer bills in August advising that there was going to be a 3.00 increase on each of the services as of Oct 19th 

I have friends with Bell and they had a price increase as well

During times when the average person is being asked to conserve, cut back, follow certain rules and regulations. You would think corporations would set the example with their own leadership. Particularly when it comes to price hiking during a Global Pandemic. Ask your friends at Rogers how they're treating their customers hefty price hikes during the pandemic? Nice service!

Topic Stats