Question regarding forum username

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Question regarding forum username

Good afternoon,

I am a long time Rogers customer and would like to start participating in the forums more often. I was wondering if there was anyway I could adjust my username to something else. When I first created this ID (years ago), I did not realize that it would be set up permenantly as I believe it was just a temporary set up to post about a concern I had way back then.

So if any Rogers forums staff are available, please advise me on what route to take to change my username.

Thank you!

Solved! Go to Solution.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Question regarding forum username

If you would like to change your Community Forums username you can send me a PM with the new name of your choice.

RogersDarrell

I Plan to Stick Around

PM sent!

I'm a Senior Advisor

As a "Resident Expert" a week ago I received a notification asking if I would like to participate in a feedback group concerning this forum software, Lithium. One point I'm going to bring up is how this forum is tied directly to the members' Rogers accouts. For example, I have to log in manually each time, just like my bank accounts, which is a pain, but probably necessary so nobody else can use my computer to access my Rogers account. All other forums I participate in log me in automatically.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario