Question about a Hardware Upgrade

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Question about a Hardware Upgrade

I order a Note9 last Friday, I have not received it yet and Rogers never sent me a tracking #. Is this normal?

***Edited Labels***

Re: Question about a Hardware Upgrade

Hello & welcome to the Rogers Community Forums @Dwhiffen,

Note 9 continues to be a popular choice, I hope you enjoy the device once you receive it too 🙂. Typically the tracking information is sent out once the device is shipped. Once an upgrade order is placed, an automatic Device Order Confirmation is sent out via email. May you please confirm if you've received  the notification? Just as an FYI, there can be shipping delays depending on the stock inventory as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersZia

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Congrats on the Note 9. Excellent device.

Delays are going to be normal because due to the Black Friday and cyber Monday deals, the hardware fulfillment warehouse is most likely being slammed with orders.

I ordered an XR on Monday and nothing has been allocated to my account as of yet.

One way to check if a phone has been allocated to your account is to log on to your MyRogers and check the device subsidy. If it shows the full subsidy of the note 9 and a new IMEI, you know that your device is soon to be shipped. If (like me) you still see the subsidy of your prior device and the prior device info, that means a device has yet to be allocated to your account.

There’s no way to know exactly how long it will take. Just keep checking your myrogers to see if the note 9 has been tied to your account. If so, expect shipping within 24-48 hours.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Also, @RogersZia, seems like the device order confirmation email is hit and miss.

When I put through an upgrade on Monday I received an email with my plan change (as I changed plans) within about an hour, but did not receive any hardware upgrade confirmation.

Although, I’ve checked and confirmed that my device upgrade order was successfully placed and just waiting fulfillment now.

So seems like that order confirmation email is hit and miss.