Question about Rogers Mastercard

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm an Enthusiast

Question about Rogers Mastercard

I i get one and dont use it do i pay anything at end of the month. I basicly want i do buy the odd thing from amazon as i dont have a debt card with a credit card add on or a credit card

***Edited Labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Question about Rogers Mastercard

@sonyboyj wrote:

I i get one and dont use it do i pay anything at end of the month. I basicly want i do buy the odd thing from amazon as i dont have a debt card with a credit card add on or a credit card

***Edited Labels***

Not quite sure what you're asking, but I'll give it a crack.

1.  There is no annual fee for using the card.

2.  If you don;t use the card, and don't have a balance, you owe nothing at month's end.

3.  If you use the card, you're responsible for at least a minimum payment at the end of the month.

In short, its like a lot of other credit cards out there.

Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

@Lurker is right.
Its exactly like other credit cards.
No balance owing, then you don't owe anything...

but on the bright side! - Rogers First Rewards accumilate as well! 😄
So you get your spending working for you double!
I'm an Enthusiast

So if i buy nothing i dont pay anything so i could go a year with out using it and not pay a dime. Also how long is the card for what if after a year i no longer want the card. is there a cancelation fee. Also does the purchases get added to me phone bill or do i get a bill to pay at the bank

I'm a Senior Advisor

@sonyboyj, yes, if you don't use a credit card, the balance just stays at zero. I got talked into a PC credit card at the local Zehrs store in exchange for a bag of cookies and a shopping bag. I get a zero balance notification each month, but don't intend to use it unless my 2 Visa cards get hacked at the same time. I haven't had it a year yet, so I can't say what happens then.

If you have registered a credit card with Rogers, then your bill will come out of that card and you pay your bank or the CC company.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Rogers Employee

Unsure about specifically Rogers Master Card, but Inactivity rules apply for all credit cards.

My Recommendation is to actually talk to Rogers Bank.
https://www.rogersbank.com/en/contact
1-855-775-2265

They can give you all the details about "What if" situations.
Rogers Employee

Random Update - I just applied for mine, quite excited about it! 5000 Rogers Points ($50 value) yay!
I am closer to getting my free upgrade! (I collect points way too much lol)

Good day @sonyboyj,

I simply wanted to share some information with you regarding the questions you raised in your previous post.

I can confirm with you that the The Rogers First Rewards Mastercard does not incur any annual fee!

In the instance where you chose to use it, you can access your account anytime, anywhere and receive email or text message alerts for your account activity.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Another question you might want an answer to is if there is a problem, are you dealing with Rogers staff or Mastercard  people .   Smiley Wink

Good afternoon @barndoor!

As @ShakTiburon mentioned above, in order to get assistance for the Rogers First Rewards Mastercard, you have to contact Rogers Bank.

You can reach them directly at 1-855-775-2265.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 10 in conversation