cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Cellphones but have changed my mind. How do I cancel?

Seungyeonlee
I've been around

I recently joined Rogers for two lines at Costco. But I canceled it because I didn't like my cell phone. And I tried to change the $75 plan I chose to buy a new phone, but I couldn't. And I haven't heard from the staff that there is a subscription fee. If I knew, I would of course have registered online. Our monthly fee is almost $420. This is crazy money. I canceled my new phone right away, but the rates still haven't changed; I have to pay for the bare machine and the expensive plan. I'm really sorry for this, and I decided to cancel my line. Please help me to cancel.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Purchased Cellphones but have changed my mind. How do I cancel?

RogersMoin

Hello, @Seungyeonlee.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

Thank you for sharing your onboarding experience. At times, it can be overwhelming to choose the right phone. It's okay to cancel the order if you change your mind regarding the phone. 

Since you joined recently, both of your lines should be already on the Rogers Infinite plans. So you don't have to change anything for the plan. 

The billing may take a couple of cycles to get back to normal. The first-month charges for both the phones might have been posted to your account, so this has to be manually adjusted. Once you have your first bill, please reach out to us at your convenience. You can also send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Purchased Cellphones but have changed my mind. How do I cancel?

RogersMoin

Hello, @Seungyeonlee.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

Thank you for sharing your onboarding experience. At times, it can be overwhelming to choose the right phone. It's okay to cancel the order if you change your mind regarding the phone. 

Since you joined recently, both of your lines should be already on the Rogers Infinite plans. So you don't have to change anything for the plan. 

The billing may take a couple of cycles to get back to normal. The first-month charges for both the phones might have been posted to your account, so this has to be manually adjusted. Once you have your first bill, please reach out to us at your convenience. You can also send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation