Promotion Rate for 12 Months

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Promotion Rate for 12 Months

I have been offered a new promotion for my Internet.  Currently at Ignite 100 and moving to Ignite 250 with a $20 discount for 12 months.  The CSR said that I will not be locked to to Rogers and can cancel anytime.

When I got the email cofirmation, I was reading the terms and there is a section for early cancellation fee which is at $15 per month for the remainder of the term.  Does this apply to me?

Anyone else got this offer?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: Promotion Rate for 12 Months

Did you get the IGNITE Bundle? Or was this offer provided to you with your having Internet only?

If its the former, Ignite bundle - There may be penality fee involved.

If its the latter, then it shouldn't as there isn't a term as far as I remember.

Without knowing details of your account and what offer was presented to you, its very vague because pricing doesn't mean another person may have the same offer as you.

@CommunityHelpscan you assist with this privately?

Community Helps will be able to assist you further with a more detailed answer about your account, since contractual information should not be shared in public fourms. I recommend speaking with them.

Highlighted

Re: Promotion Rate for 12 Months

Good afternoon @gh0st777,

Thank you for your post!

I have found the details of the promotion you are referring to, based on the characteristics described above. It seems like the agent provided you with the correct information.

The offer is valid for a year (12-month period), but would not lock you into a contract, as opposed to our current 24-month IGNITE Bundle promotions. Therefore, no early cancellation fees would be generated if you choose to terminate that service.

Let us know if you have any other inquiries!

Hope this helps Smiley Wink

RogersMaude