Promo Pricing on Standalone Internet

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Promo Pricing on Standalone Internet

Feels like Rogers cheated me. I really don't know if this is the right page to vent out my anger.. but here goes..

I have made attempts to get in touch with Rogers but have not succeeded. I am not happy with the service Rogers is providing me. i know that im just 1 person but what i'm going to let you know is the truth. and its just a matter if Rogers would like to believe it or not. 

Around the 16th of February i had called and spoken to about 4 agents to see if i can cancel my tv and phone and only keep my internet. I spoke with the first agent who says that she was from retention and after hearing my whole story she says that the price i have is the best on and if i cancelled my package then all the discounts would go away. I understand that. Then she suggested that she would transfer me to the basic/digital/standard internet department and that i should ask them if there was something they could offer me as the price that she was letting me know for just Ignite 500mbps internet was $104 and that was quite close to the amount that i am paying at the moment for all 3 services ie $118.

So i get transferred to Jessica or Jennifer and after hearing what i had to say she told me that what internet would i be interest in. There were promotions for 75 or 150 or 300 or 500 mbps. I told that i would like to stick to the same 500mbps that i had. she even told me there is a amount for just 500 mbps which is $74.99 plus tax and then she told me that Ignite 500mbps is $69.95 plus tax. So i told how come you can offer this and the other department could not. May be she was wrong to offer me that , so she told me that she is not able to offer me this and that i would be transferred to another department.

After she transferred me to the other department , i asked which department it was and the lady told me that its Sales. I spoke with Diana. I told her that if its a new promotion that i would cancel all my services with rogers and that my husband would call and get the new promotion as he is a new person. She said that she suppose that could work and that she would put me on hold and see what she could do for me. After she came back she transferred me to another person.

After getting transfered , again i explained the whole situation and Marni said that the amount that i'm quoting is not correct $69.95. as it does not exist in the system. I told her that's what was quoted to me. 

im fed up..Im paying an arm and a leg for something that i hardly watch.

I was told by Marni that some one from the Office of the President would call me. I've been patient. No one called me and the email i received from the office of the president ,  i got was of no use. It made me feel that i was at fault and nothing could be done and that what the agents said was correct and i was wrong.

I am really disappointed this time. I've never been a person who complains but this is something else.

*** Edited Labels/Title *** 

Highlighted

Re: Promo Pricing on Standalone Internet

Hello, @hnitalia

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

It's disappointing to read about the experience that you've had with our customer service representatives. I can imagine how frustrating it must have been to get transferred around so many times and being told something different each time. 😞

We'd really like the opportunity to try to make this right for you and try to find a solution that works for your Internet needs. Please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps so we can pull up your info on file and see what offers would be available to you.

Not familiar with our Private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

We look forward to hearing from you!

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Time to switch companies maybe .
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Good day,

I have 2 Internet accounts for my home. I am paying $95 p taxes per line. My sister who lives a  km away from me is paying $65 p taxes.

I called Rogers and spoke to an agent. She could only give me $5 off per line but when she tried to apply the discount, she could only do it for one line. The system was not allowing her to do it for the second line.

I am a Rogers customer from almost 22 years. Is there something can be done with my Internet prices by offering me a decent price for both the lines. I understand that the $65 promotion might not be there, but can you please offer a reasonable price for the 2 accounts. 

I would really appreciate if something can be done.

Thanking you for your co-operation.

Stay Safe and well.

Warm regards and thanks,

Soheil

Highlighted

Hello @shassana1,

Thanks for joining us here in forums and great first post! 😊

I can certainly understand wanting the best price for your services, especially during crucial times like these. As you may already know, promotions can come and go quite frequently! Although I cannot make any upfront promises before reviewing your account details, we are happy to have a peek to see what options are currently available for you!

You are welcome to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards!

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Laura for the response. i have send the PM.
Stay safe and well.