Possible to switch the primary line and secondary line?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Possible to switch the primary line and secondary line?

Hi, for our wireless devices, currently I'm the primary line and my son is the secondary line.

However, through his work he would get a corporate discount on a shared everything plan, but only if he is the primary wireless line. Is it possible to make him the first line?

Thanks!

***Edited Labels***

Re: Possible to switch the primary line and secondary line?

Good morning @Harry815

Welcome to the Community 🙂!

Corporate discounts are great, aren't they? Switching the current additional line to a main one is a fairly simple process. Depending on the discount eligibility a price plan change may be required. The request can be completed for an account holder or an authorized user.

If you're looking to make the changes please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'd be happy to completed the request for you.  For instructions on how to contact us via private message please click here.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey RogersZia, can the switch be made on the current account on which both lines are already on?

Hi @Harry815,

Your son would have to be the account holder to add a corporate discount to his line. Please visit the Rogers Preferred Pricing page for next steps 🙂 .

RogersZia