cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to add an eSIM Line while on an Infinite Plan?

RobSpicerYVR
I've been around

Hi I am a consumer Infinite Plan customer considering iPhone 11 and would want to add a 2nd line to the device via eSIM.  This would be a BYOD device.  Is this available on my existing Infinite Plan?

Thanks.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Possible to add an eSIM Line while on an Infinite Plan?

RogersMaude

Good evening @RobSpicerYVR,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! We definitely want to answer any questions you may have regarding an eSIM line activation.

An additional line to your Dual-SIM phone is considered like an additional line to your Rogers Infinite plan. The BYOD cost is normally $75/month. When adding a 2nd line, you get to:

• Share 20 GB max speed data
  • Save $10/mo. on the 2nd line

Visit a Rogers store or give us a call to activate a new line and request an eSIM Card. If you activate it over the phone, you'll receive your eSIM card in the mail. Once delivered, follow the on device setup instructions below to complete the setup.

Please refer to this post for more information.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Possible to add an eSIM Line while on an Infinite Plan?

RogersMaude

Good evening @RobSpicerYVR,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! We definitely want to answer any questions you may have regarding an eSIM line activation.

An additional line to your Dual-SIM phone is considered like an additional line to your Rogers Infinite plan. The BYOD cost is normally $75/month. When adding a 2nd line, you get to:

• Share 20 GB max speed data
  • Save $10/mo. on the 2nd line

Visit a Rogers store or give us a call to activate a new line and request an eSIM Card. If you activate it over the phone, you'll receive your eSIM card in the mail. Once delivered, follow the on device setup instructions below to complete the setup.

Please refer to this post for more information.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation