Possible fraud account created?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Possible fraud account created?

So I have been dealing with Rogers since Saturday and just got off the phone with them for the third time.
On Saturday I got an email stating I was getting a tech visit that referenced my last name but a different account number (only had access to last 4 digits) and an address in a different city than mine. I have created a case but over all 3 calls it seemed like only one guy got what my issue was and with having only the last 4 digits of this other account he did what he could.
Today I woke up to an email bill for this account which I was trying to avoid with the previous calls but I did receive the full account number which I called and hope Rogers updated in the created case.
Are there any Rogers employees around here that might be able to put this problem to rest?
It seems the issue is not being resolved and is in fact getting worse. I do not want any info about this other account other than I am not the one really being billed for this.

**Labels Added**

Re: Possible fraud account created?

Hi there @Zeke_Anderson!

Thank you so much for your recent post here in the Community Forums! 😊

After reading your post I can definitely get why this would be concerning! If I were receiving random email confirmations for products and/or services I didn't request, I'd wonder where they are coming from too! Also, I'm very sorry to hear about all of the calls you've had to make to try and get this resolved, that's not cool. 😕

We would definitely like to look into this matter for you to see if a resolution has been found, and if not, we'd like to get it taken care of for you ASAP!

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on our Private Messaging system, please CLICK HERE.

We hope to hear back from you soon!

RogersLaura