Porting out from a shared plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Porting out from a shared plan

If I want to port out both numbers from a shared plan account do I need to get two account numbers? Or can the one account numbers be used for both port outs?

***Edited Labels*** 

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Re: Porting out from a shared plan

Good Evening @Aknowles,

Welcome to the Community Forms!

Are you considering switching to another provider? Were there any unresolved issues with your account that we might be able to assist with?

Let us know what we can do!

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

at the moment im not but im going maternity leave and i need to know i can port out both numbers if i need to go for a cheaper plan from a different provider if i am unable to afford my current plan with Rogers
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

@Aknowles,

Thanks for clarifying that for us. Congratulations on your upcoming arrivalSmiley Happy

If you are considering porting two shared lines over to another provider, both lines would be under the same account so you would only need one account number. 

When the time comes to make your decision, please don't hesistate to contact us and we can have a look at what we can do to try to keep you within your budget.

Cheers!

@RogersGabrielle