Porting Request

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Porting Request

I gave go ahead to Rogers to let the port carry on and gave them the confirmation to proceed; despite repeated assurances, I got a note from the other company that Rogers has rejected the porting request. How can this happen when I was also given date by Rogers that porting will be compelted by Jan 25th 2017? This is not at all good customer service; I called back to check and confirm status and was bounced by 3-4 people one after another... No I am tired to following up with Rogers and need help to complete the request. I do not have patience to call Rogers any more...

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Porting Request

Hello @GSAL

Did you ask to speak to a manager when calling in? Also since this forum is a user to user base, maybe @CommunityHelps can help you out with this one.

Hopefully all works out!
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

rejected port request can happen for many reasons, account information does not match, a pending cancellation request exists, etc. so i hope you can get in contact with the CPC and they can give you more info

Highlighted

Hi @GSAL,

Welcome to the Community!

Like the users above mentioned, there can be several reasons why a port request may fail. If the port is still not completed I would recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps. We can review your account and identify the cause of the delay.

For more information on our Private Message system, take a look at this page.

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, I was told the same prior to execution of the request and all is matching; I am now told (after again checking with Rogers) that it is scheduled Jan 30th - there is no reason quoted why they did not complete the port earlier. Let's see what happens on Jan 30th.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Did it work?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TwichyPuppy

I believe it worked since the OP hasn't posted back. I do hope so