Poor service - Account ledger?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Poor service - Account ledger?

Hi there, 

Has anyone ever obtained a ledger showing the charges to your account in a list format?  I signed up for a plan in July.  I was not put on the correct plan.  I have been trying for months now to resolve this problem (and the resulting overcharges) but I can't get through to customer service, as I am not prepared to wait for over an hour to speak with someone.  [I tried live chat as well, but I was just disconnected from the chat after waiting for 2 hours to speak with someone.]  I have an account rep who keeps saying that she will assist but puts me off.  I've asked her to have someone call me, but nothing.  When I pay only the amount I am supposed to (based on the plan i signed up for) they shut off my phone.  I just want to see a straightforward ledger so that I can point out the errors.  The invoices are not helpful with charges and credits being in different locations.  

Anyone dealt with this before and have a contact of someone that can assist?  I am super frustrated.

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Re: Poor service - Account ledger?

Hey @Cdub5,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I don't blame you for not wanting to deal with the long wait times, it's been a hectic holiday season. I certainly understand your frustration here. When you're expecting a certain price, you should be billed a certain price.  My sincerest apologies for your experience so far, hopefully we can help improve it going forward!

What you can do is reach out to us, @CommunityHelps via PM and we'll be more than happy to look into this with you.

Click HERE, to learn how our Private Messenger works! Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

RogersCilio

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Poor service - Account ledger?

Thank you @RogersCilio.  I will reach out through private message.  Unfortunately the wait times have been over several months, not just the holiday season.  

Hopefully someone @CommunityHelps can assist.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation