Poor Customer Service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Poor Customer Service

@Patrek : After you have signed into the forum, look at the top right of your screen and you should see your avatar. Click the avatar and you'll see the envelope in the middle of the dropdown.

Another option is to click the link in your e-mail and then login using your password. This may take you directly to your message(s), although no guarantees with the login issues I've encountered recently. Smiley Wink

I'm Here A Lot

Once I figured out what avatar meant, I found it. Thanks.
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Patrek wrote:
I'm not finding the envelope to click on. I received an email saying I have a PM but I can't figure out how to find it. Smiley Sad

You don't say what method you're using to access the forum. If it's the normal way, using an internet browser, you just click your username in the top right hand corner of the screen and you should see something like this.

signing.jpg

You click the envelope to see private messages sent to you.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for your suggestions.  So far it seems Rogers does not seem to understand that we were mislead and will not give us the plan we want.  They have offered some other incentives but we still end paying more than we were originally offered.  We're still thinking about our next step? Smiley Sad  Do we really want to remain a Rogers customer when they expect us to pay for the mistake made by their employee. 

I've Been Around

Not only does the service suck but  they are always protected by the CRTC. There really are no options here because all providers the same. Whatever ever happened to channel choice?

Also the companies are allowed to charge Loan Shark interest rates if you are a day late in paying your overpriced bill.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@ihatecrtc wrote:

Not only does the service suck but  they are always protected by the CRTC. There really are no options here because all providers the same. Whatever ever happened to channel choice?

Also the companies are allowed to charge Loan Shark interest rates if you are a day late in paying your overpriced bill.

There has never ever been real channel choice. You have to choose a package which has about 10% or 20% of the channels you actually want to watch, then add other channels you you want at an exorbitant upcharge.  That's how cable marketing works.  It's unconscionable, but the seller's market.  Imagine going to the grocery store for  $50 worth of stuff you need, but having to buy a $200 package that includes 75% of stuff you don't need.  Peopledon't realize what a scam cable TV really is.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Topic Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 8 in conversation