Poor Customer Service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Poor Customer Service

I have spent 6 hours and counting trying to get a ignite box for my TV. The box should have come during installation but was forgotten. Was told I had to call. Have spoken with reps three times who keep transferring me....I sit on hold FOREVER!!

Highlighted

Hi @kimz_12

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how frustrating long wait times can be. In order to avoid wait times over the phone, did you know you can reach out to us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers?

Alternatively you can also PM us @CommunityHelps. You can learn more about our PM system in this blog

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Long story short. 

I upgraded my phone two weeks ago, I called to get that mailed to me. During the call, I don't recall if the rep told me there was a 40$ activation fee (for what? him entering the mailing information???). If he had informed me that there was a service fee and I could do this online for free, I would've done so. Would've taken me the same amount of time. 

I asked for a copy of that call if he explicitly told me that and I agreed sure. That's fair. I guess it's just a shady technique to not explicitly inform of not having a fee while ordering online but as long as they said there was one for calling in, That's fine. 

But what's not fine is the "pro on the go" came to me, told me about a rogers offer to get a free tablet plant and tablet added on. I asked him what was the catch he said, and I quote "No catch".  So I agreed. and now I have two 40$ activation fees. At this point, I straight up got lied to.

I called rogers, stayed on hold for about 20 min and they said they call back with more information in the next 24-48 hours. It's just such a waste of my time doing this without being told upfront. 

Highlighted

Good evening @iku,

Thanks for your post & welcome to the Rogers Community! Did you get a call back yet?

We do appreciate your business and value you as our customer. Feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps and we'll do the most to find you a solution! For more information on how to send us a private message, please click here .

Thanks!

RogersMaude