Poor Customer Service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Poor Customer Service

It’s too bad that Rogers support staff can’t be more understanding of people and actually help them out. I hope that people realize this about Rogers before it’s too late for them and something happens that costs them more money than they are already paying.

Highlighted

Hello, @User6287

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's disappointing to see that you reached out for help and did not receive any assistance from our support staff. =(

We'd love an opportunity to try to resolve any issues you are facing. We're quite capable of addressing numerous issues especially those that are very technical in nature. Please describe what issues you have been facing and the Community will be happy to help you find a solution.

We look forward to your response.

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

I had a rocket hub plan with you and forgot to make my last payment in July which is on me. Although I then moved and got better internet and stopped using the hub in August, September and October. I didn’t realize there was a base charge even if you didn’t use the service. But since it was my first time forgetting i figured there would be some leniency. Also I had planned to start using it again in the future. So now that you wouldn’t budge on 120$ your now gonna lose out on more money in the end.

Hello, @User6287.

Thank you for the clarification, we can take a look into your account. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin