Paper Billing & Detailed Billing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Paper Billing & Detailed Billing

This is just a heads up, of something i have run into with the last bill.

I am normaly a person who has detailed billing on my account.. it shows ALL calls, no matter if chargable or not, show up there.

Up until the last bill (which was the first around the timeframe of when the PAPERLESS billing stuff was to start), it showed fine, but this bill, only showed chargable stuff.

For tax purposes, i need to knw the % of time period spent calling a specific number, so needed the detailed billing.

With the change to the PAPERLESS billing... which i had not done yet.. there must be something that had removed it from my profile.  2 reps tried to add it on, but were having difficulty.. might be something with the system (same reason why it didnt show up).

Instead, i finaly did make the switch to the paperless billing, as they were able to add the detailed billing just fine on there.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Paper Billing & Detailed Billing

Hello Gdkitty

I get both paper billing & detailed billing same with online billing as well ( paperless billing).

IT could be the system doing this or Rogers just removed it as they want people to go on paperless billing. I would see if a mod can flag this & see what is going on
I've Been Around

I have the same problem with the latest bill.  All I get is the bill summary, with none of the detailed phone calls/times, etc.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Meowmix,  The person i talked to yesterday, said they were going to pass it on.. so hopefuly they do.

I was going to go to papreless anyways.. just wasnt quite at that point Smiley Tongue  Plus, i can print a paper copy for free at work Smiley Happy

@371e43 wrote:

I have the same problem with the latest bill.  All I get is the bill summary, with none of the detailed phone calls/times, etc.

You will have to give them a call then.
WORSE case, you may have to do the same as me to get it... or if they have fixed whatever else, they may be able to do it back on the paper bill (or it could just be a bug for this one month, fix it for the next bill sort of thing).

Now, you shouldnt have to worry about over charges, etc... on the bill, it should still show any BILLABLE stuff (IE LD, etc), just not ALL calls.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GDkitty

I hope they passed it on. I would not be bad if the mods would flag this & pass on the info as well. More people do this, the more it will be looked into!.

That is the best thing as well, you can print out the papers for free without paying the $2 fee for paper billing.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Exactly. 
Many people worry that with the 'paperless' billing, they are limited.

While yes, if you want that PAPER bill in your hand as well, you may have to print it yourself then (which is a cost), but still cheaper than $2.

You can always view your bill there online, but its not EXACTLY the same layout as the the paper one.  For those who do not know, there is a link there, for a PDF version of it.. this is pretty much EXACTLY what they print your paper bill from Smiley Happy
You dont even have to print it if you want, just keep a folder on your PC of all your saved PDFs of the bill Smiley Happy

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

some plans such as unlimited plans do not give you call details, i have had one for years and it only shows call details of chargable calls ie international or long distance but local calls are unlimited, much like a landline so if you changed price plans recently, this may be why

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Pauly wrote:
some plans such as unlimited plans do not give you call details, i have had one for years and it only shows call details of chargable calls ie international or long distance but local calls are unlimited, much like a landline so if you changed price plans recently, this may be why

Be default, yes, that is the way the are pauly.  (The way my bill currently came this month).  Only showed LD usage, stuff outside the FREE included minutes, etc.

But there was an option for MORE detailed billing.  I have had it for YEARS.... makes my rogers bill like 20 pages though Smiley Tongue
But it would show EVERY call.. just all showed 00's in the $$ column.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I see that this thread is a little old now, but I didn't want to really start a new one. 

I currently have online billing. It works for me, not a problem. I was told by a Facebook CSR that I CAN also have paper billing. Now, I know I have seen the option to get this turned on through My Rogers, but I can't remember where it is. 

If someone could be so kind as to post the link to this option or at least tell me where to find it that would be great. I have looked and looked but just can seem to find it.

Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

The world is full of kind people. Can't find one? Be one.
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @PizzaSlice

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

You can only be enrolled to either online billing or paper billing, however, if you're on paper billing you can still access your invoices online.

In addition, if you switch to paper billing, you will no longer get an email telling you that your bill is ready.

Hope that helps!

@RogersPrasana