Outgoing Name Display / Caller ID

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Outgoing Name Display / Caller ID

I added a phone to my exsisting account, but did not set it up on my name, but as it belongs to a family member, how do I change that the display says the family member name?

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Outgoing Name Display / Caller ID

Sorry, I meant IT IS set up with my name, but like to change it to the family members name.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

ITs not something changable by the user.

You would have to call in, and have them change it on their end.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hpschiem

Unfortunately this isn't available to the customers via online. You will need to contact Rogers via calling them, Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter @RogersHelps and have them change it for u! 🙂

I've Been Around

I have an IPhone and the Rogers account is in my wife's name. When I call someone the caller id comes up as my wife. How do I change the name the phone is associated with to my name?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You wife would have to call in (as the account is in her name).

But she should be able to have them change the name on just that phone.

EG: The rogers bill here is in my name.. both my wifes and my phones are on it.
On the bill itself.. under her phones listing, says HER name.. and under my phone shows MY name.

I've Been Around

To make a long story short, I've had this number for 15 years. Now all of a sudden someone else's name is displayed on the CALLED PHONE. Rogers tech is useless, I went into a Rogers store where they changed my SIM card, that didn't work. I've done everything that tech asked me to do, and nothing changed. Three tickets in 24 hours with support and the wrong name is still displayed.  

Good day @tonyculo,

Thanks for posting! I can understand your level of concern regarding the wrong name being displayed on your outgoing call display. I certainly hope it has been resolved since you originally posted.

We'll need access to your account in order to further assist you. Please send a private message to our @CommunityHelps inbox. I will make sure to take all of the necessary measures to help you resolve this as soon as possible. If you're not familiar with our PM process, you can find instructions here.

Looking forward to your message!

RogersMaude