Ordered Two Phones....Was sent one correct one and one wrong one

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ordered Two Phones....Was sent one correct one and one wrong one

Ordered Two Phones....Was sent one correct one and one wrong one....been on hold for hours for 3 days.....I'm ready to cancel my account and move on after 10+ years as a customer. This is pathetic. This is not how a billion dollar company treats their customers...and if it is, I'd rather be a Bell customer.

I sent back the Galaxy Note and have NOT YET RECEIVED THE CORRECT PHONE. This was almost 3 weeks ago and due to the fact it was ROGERS that screwed it up and ROGERS that is now hiding from they customers, I had better get something discounted as this is the type of treatment that will have people closing their accounts. 

A response would be appreciated as I pay for your phone services and I'm not being given the support that I pay for. 

***EDITED LABELS***

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Ordered Two Phones....Was sent one correct one and one wrong one

I tried calling as well and its the same bs. I've been with them for a long time. It's better to switch providers since they are ripping us all off.
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Hello @Scrawnyjohnny,

The phone lines are tied up due to the new promotions being advertised - the 10GB for $60 wireless promotion seems to be very popular!

Have you tried engaging Rogers directly via:

- Private Message on this forum (send PM to @CommunityHelps),

- Twitter (send Direct Message to @RogersHelps), 

- Facebook.

Give it a shot - they are very busy but will answer.

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Hello @OnHoldForHours,

Sorry to hear you got the wrong phone - that sucks! As a former IT Administrator who sourced devices from Rogers & Bell, these things happen.

As you may know, the new wireless promotion Rogers is offering is causing phone lines to be jammed with potential customers. I recommend that you send a PM to @CommunityHelps fully documenting your experience - be as verbose and detailed as possible.  Get things down in writing, and wait for the Community Helps team to reach out to you.

Again - I know it is frustrating, but give them some time - they will come through for you!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have tried contacting them via live chat, messaging them and even calling. This is my second day doing it. I think switching to a different provider would be best since Roger wireless does over charge everyone.