cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options for Upfront Edge.

pick
I've Been Here Awhile

I have financed over 24M a new iPhone. I ensured on my paperwork this is not an upfront edge. However on the website and now with it being time to upgrade my device in being asked to return my phone or pay an additional charge. I’m very interested in know my rights of the contract I have signed for my line.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Options for Upfront Edge.

RogersCorey

Greetings @pick!

If you've got an Upfront Edge device, you can still opt to keep it.

You can keep the device at the time of the hardware upgrade or at the end of their term by repaying the Upfront Edge amount.

A charge for the Upfront Edge amount will appear on their next bill. At this point, they can continue to use the phone themselves, use it to add a line to their account or trade it in as part of their hardware upgrade.

If you're confident that this is not an Upfront Edge device and you've got the paperwork to prove it, please reach out to us directly do so that we can further assist.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

pick
I've Been Here Awhile
I have the paperwork to show it is not.

If you have the paperwork @pick, please PM us as instructed above so that I may further assist. 

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation