Online billing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Online billing

Hi Alicia,

I'm using Chrome and you were right, I had my pop ups blocked.

I'll try to re-upload the image with the message saying "Sorry, your bill is unavailable at the moment. Please try again later. Thank you."

Thanks for your help!

Error_message.png

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@IGM

I am happy to help. Smiley Happy

Were you able to see you bill after allowing the pop up?

I am going to PM you via CommunityHelps.

Please keep an eye on your envelope icon at the top right. 

Thanks

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, I have my bill now.
Thanks!
Retired Moderator

That's Great! Smiley Happy

Thank you for letting us know. 

Cheers,

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Around

Hi frend,
Now every month I'm going to get my rogers bill online?
I'm a Senior Contributor

@RogersAliciaG

I had reported that I was unable to access my account details in a different thread.  I thought I would try the pop-up solution, even though my Chrome settings show to allow rogers.com as an exception to the pop-up blocker.

I brought up Safari, which I only use for testing, and enable pop-ups for all sites, then tried to sign in to Rogers to get my account details.  I got the same message as before.  FYI, below is the text of my previous post.  Is there anything that can be done to correct this?   What is the correct group to contact to be put back on paper billing, as I have to get a bill somehow?

I am having the same problem as others accessing my account information. When I sign on, I get the following message:

"Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance."

The URL is "https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/#/underMaintenance"

I did Chat with a Care Representative, who reset my password (to no effect) and said he would open a "case".

The same problem occurs under Chrome, Firefox and Safari on OS X 10.10.4 and Firefox and IE 11 on Windows 7, so it is not a browser issue and it has happening to others since May.

As a result, I cannot see my bill, check my internet usage, or top up my paygo phone.

Retired Moderator

Hi @roxandtreez

I'd like to help in getting your issue resolved.

To assist with your Online Billing, this involves accessing your account.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our message via the envelope icon which appears in the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,

RogersAliciaG

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Thanks to @RogersAliciaG, I can now sign on and view my account details.  The problem seems to have been an old Paygo phone which had been allowed to lapse.  Once Alicia deleted that account from my profile, I was able to view my account details.

Retired Moderator

@Charly2010

Welcome to the community  Smiley Wink

Your account should automatically be set up for paper billing. 

You would need to enroll to online billing to receive your bill online.

If you would like to enroll, let us know and we can help you register if needed.  Smiley Happy

Thanks

RogersAliciaG

I'm a Senior Advisor

Depending on which Rogers services you have, you may not get a paper bill every month. I only have Rogers Cable and would just see maybe 2 bills a year in the mail or on My Rogers, whenever there was an increase. I would miss any programming changes that are at the bottom of the bills. When I switched to paperless billing, I could see a bill for each month. (Of course, I have pre-authorized chequing, so I never miss making a payment.)

Something else I just noticed. When I click "Messages" on my Bills and Payments page, I see the programming changes message that's at the bottom of my bill.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario