Online billing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Online billing

I recently signed up for online billing.

I didn't receive any email notification to tell me my bill was available.

So I "save $2.00"  but have to remember to get my bill myself???

Does anyone else have this problem?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Online billing

Hello denisecanuck

Hmm that seems weird. With ny cable and 2 cellphone lines i always get a email telling me my bill is out!

Question. When did you change it to online billing?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It will only email you when the new bill is ready.  Usually, this is 3 or so days, after your new billing cycle starts (not on the day OF the new billing cycle).

Make sure your email address is set up correctly in the preferences in your MYROGERS account as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

I also get an email from amex.

It has been over one month since I switched so we will see what happens next bill.

You can be sure if I don't pay they will charge me interest.

Rogers has the correct email address.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You get other emails about account changes, sales offers, etc?

Just making sure. Because just because you have a say Rogers email doesn't mean it's the one on the account.

You have to log in to get the bill, so can always just do that a fee days after your billing cycle.

I Plan to Stick Around

I will phone them and check to see what email they have for billing purposes.

Didn't want to phone till the dust settled from that cell phone outage a week ago.

I Plan to Stick Around

my bad... realized by checking off email as a means of contact meant don't contact.

I've Been Around

I signed for online billing a few monhs ago and I have never received an email noificaion.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You have your email set up in your preferences in your MYROGERS account?

The email, normally comes about 7 days after your billing cycle.

(i usually check mine the morning around then.. and its usually there, before i even get the email)

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Depending on the email provider (IE hotmail, gmail....) sometimes the email can be put in spam or trash.  I'd check there.  If it is there open it and that should allow the emails to follow from Rogers to go right into the inbox.  

If its not there make sure the email is also spelt correctly onfile.  You may want to call cx serv to INQ and ADV you are not getting notifaction