Office of President Closed my Case without Calling me

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Office of President Closed my Case without Calling me

Contacted retention as wife and I received very generous offer through our employer for new phone with a similar plan for slightly ($15) more per month per line.  Wanted to see if there was anything that Rogers could do as I have been with them for quite a while now.  CSR could not offer me better, escalted to manager who again could not offer me better, and finally manager said he will send my case to the office of the president to follow up.  I was informed that office of the president would be in touch in 5 - 7 business days.  It's been 3 weeks since I called, so I called Rogers to follow up.  I reached a new CSR who said that the Case has been closed, does Rogers regularly close cases without reaching out?  Also the offer from the CSR was worse than I was originally offered from the previous CSR.  Quite upset with how this was handled, and will probably taking the offered through our employer.  Has anyone else have their cases with the Office of the President closed without a follow up call?

Re: Office of President Closed my Case without Calling me

Hey @Asdhhfdd!

So sorry to hear that you weren't able to get in contact with someone! I definitely get being shocked upon hearing the case was closed! It is by no means typical for a case to be closed without an advisor contacting and I appreciate you taking the time to bring your concern to our attention.

In addition, I think your request to find a suitable option that speaks to value for your services is entirely reasonable. We'd love the opportunity to assist you with that if it hasn't yet been addressed. Feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps. For more information on our private messaging system check out our Blog here

@RogersAndy

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Office of President Closed my Case without Calling me

@Asdhhfdd wrote:

Has anyone else have their cases with the Office of the President closed without a follow up call?

I've used the "Share a Concern" link (below) which is the OOTP and someone has always replied within a day or two...

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/contactus/share-a-concern

I've also used the @CommunityHelps  people on this forum and always received a reply within a few hours.