cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers to switch plan

OnePlusNation
I've been here awhile

Got an offer to switch my plan within the app. To pay the same for more. So obvious no brainer. 130 gb at 1gb speeds for 60$ i agreed. Followed the prompt's. Consent. Terms of service etc. waited for an email. No email. No trace. Its been 3 days. Reps in-store clueless to help.

***Added Labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Offers to switch plan

RogersYasmine

Greetings @OnePlusNation ,

A warm welcome to our community and thanks so much for sharing your price plan change concerns with the rest of us. It does sound very strange indeed. 🤔

Since your post, have you had an opportunity to verify if the plan change actually went through? If so, I would also recommend reviewing your junk mail or spam folder to see if the email confirmation ended up there by mistake. If not, are you still able to see this new plan when you check your price plan change options while logged into your MyRogers profile? 

We look forward to your response. 🙂

RogersYasmine

OnePlusNation
I've been here awhile

Hello Yasmine, nothing has changed. im still on my old plan which is 5G Mobile 70GB NS BYOD.  i see there is a new offer. not as good as i mentioned before.  its an increase of 15$ for 160GB and no mention of download speed. sooo i sorta see what happened here but i dont want to make assumptions.  70GB is already enough for me i dont need anymore but the 1gb download speeds was what i was going for.  What can i do?

Hello @OnePlusNation ,

Thanks so much for the update!

Regretfully, if the other plan is no longer being offered, it may have already expired. In this case, we wouldn't be able to make the price plan change anymore. 😞

With this being said, you may send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can double check it for you to see if it still happens to be available. Otherwise, I would recommend waiting a bit to see if anything new becomes available in the future.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

OnePlusNation
I've been here awhile

Thank you for your reply and time.

I was going through my screen shots and found the plan as i was comparing it to mine. I forgot i did that. Cant seem to upload photos here. But it was the 5G infinite essential.

@OnePlusNation wrote:
Cant seem to upload photos here. 

When logged in and composing a post, click on the "camera" icon at the top of the post and you can then upload a picture. Note that it may take a few minutes for the picture to be approved by a moderator so you won't be able to see it after you post until it has been approved.

If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.

Make sure there's no personal information on any screenshots.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation