Not getting credits I was promised?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Not getting credits I was promised?

I have a small business acct, and negotiated a plan with loyalty that I was really happy with. The rep was really awesome and I spoke to her through the whole ordeal via email and multiple phone calls, really top notch customer service.

But, the issue comes here. Part of the deal was as I am a small biz account, I am eligible for $300 portin credit for the line I ported in from Telus to a new iPhone 6s. The rep in store (who was also really nice) said because I have a loyalty plan I am not eligible for the $300 credit, or the additional $150 renewal credit for the main line that was already on Rogers that I was also promised. That is $450 in credits i was relying on to reduce the price of my phones, and had factored in as part of the total cost to switch most of my family over to Rogers.

I am still waiting to hear back from the rep I was dealing with, but I hope someone here can help as well.

Thank you very much

***edited labels***

Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: Not getting credits I was promised?

As far as I know, Port in credits are either split up in monthly invoice in 5 months. (Use to be an old promotion that did that).
OR... takes up to 3 bill cycles for the credit to apply.

I assume it is the latter and there is a credit delay for the $300 credit. Port in credit only applies to new activation as far as I am aware. So I assume you are talking about 2 Lines here.
$150 may take 2 bill cycles as well - My recommendation is to get a hold of that agent, or call in to business and ask for clarification from another business agent.

(I work in consumer end, so I know some policies are different in business - Better to confirm with that department).

Bottom line, I have a feeling it is just a billing delay, most promotions have that.
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Not getting credits I was promised?

Hi @jackthecompguy

The @CommunityHelps team is primarily a consumer support channel. If you are unable to reach a resolution with your Business Rep, feel free to let us know so we can forward your query to the appropriate departments.

Thanks,

RogersAsif