cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer able to access TSN or Sportsnet online

Ralph99
I've been around

I have a Rogers Popular TV Package (non-ignite TV I guess).

I used to be able to watch TSN, Sportsnet, etc. from my computer. But now I'm getting an error on both platforms saying that my subscription has expired. What's going on here? Do I need ignite TV to get this working?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No longer able to access TSN or Sportsnet online

RogersYasmine

Good day @Ralph99,

Welcome to the community and great first post! 👍

I can definitely understand your disappointment with no longer being able to gain access to some of your favourite sports content online. Just to confirm, are you trying to access TSN and Sportsnet directly through their designated platforms or via Rogers Anyplace TV? I regret to advise that TSN is no longer available On Demand, however, both TSN and Sportsnet should still be available for live streaming. Just a few questions to help better understand your situation:

- Can you tell us if any other channels are getting the same error when you try to load any content?

- Are you able to log in and stream any content via the corresponding apps using another device?

- What web browsers have you tested so far? (Chrome, Firefox, Incognito, etc.)

We can also take a closer look at our end to make sure everything is properly synced on the back end. Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersYasmine

Good day @Ralph99,

Welcome to the community and great first post! 👍

I can definitely understand your disappointment with no longer being able to gain access to some of your favourite sports content online. Just to confirm, are you trying to access TSN and Sportsnet directly through their designated platforms or via Rogers Anyplace TV? I regret to advise that TSN is no longer available On Demand, however, both TSN and Sportsnet should still be available for live streaming. Just a few questions to help better understand your situation:

- Can you tell us if any other channels are getting the same error when you try to load any content?

- Are you able to log in and stream any content via the corresponding apps using another device?

- What web browsers have you tested so far? (Chrome, Firefox, Incognito, etc.)

We can also take a closer look at our end to make sure everything is properly synced on the back end. Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

sdf47
I've been here awhile

Personally, I was very upset that come Grey Cup Sunday, all of a sudden I needed a subscription to watch TSN on my home TV/ Never needed it before. Then BOOM gone. Today I found W is also no longer available without a subscription. It's bad enough the WIFI isn't strong enough to reach my basement ( I live in a small townhouse), but now I can't even watch the channels I used to.

I am so beyond fed up with this.

Hello,

I'm having an identical issue with my account. So far, after hours of back and forth, no one has been able to understand my issue. When I login to Crave, TSN, or Sportsnet via my Rogers account sign in, it says that my subscriptions are expired, even though I am subscribed to those providers.  Can you assist me with this? 

Hello, @CathyHenry.

Thank you for joining this thread, and welcome to our Community!

It's disappointing that you can't access some of your subscribed channels on a computer. It could be related to the TV account not being linked properly with your MyRogers. 

We can investigate it for you and work towards a resolution. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation