cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data on phone

kegoneill
I've been here awhile

On Oct 20 2022 I added 10g of data to an existing Talk & text plan. Got a new iPhone SE. Phone and text work, but Data has not worked ever. Several calls to Rogers tech. Today Dec 3 2023, Went to Rogers store tons of trouble shooting , new SIM card, data still not working. Took it to Apple to run tests, not the phone. At both Rogers and Apple stores they took their sim card out of personal phone, put in my phone and data worked. Then they put my SIM card in their phones data not work. So not the phone not the SIM card. They said something wrong on my account. I have previously call rogers 3 times been escalated in tech, where they text you when fixed a few days later. Even though they text say it’s fixed, it’s not.. We have two other phones on this Acct , on Share Plan., no problems. Everyone is stumped..I have really liked rogers for the 10 years I’ve been with them. We currently have 3 cel phones and mobile internet with them. Very frustrating. I need this fixed now. Any one else experience this?

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: No data on phone

RogersZia

Good evening @kegoneill,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

This is really odd for sure, thank you for sharing all the steps you've tried so far. The only other thing I can think of is that maybe there is a block of some kind on your cellphone line, which may be preventing access to data.

We'd be happy to check for any restrictions on the line, please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps. You can find steps on how to send us a private message here

RogersZia

Re: No data on phone

kegoneill
I've been here awhile

I finally have data as of yesterday. Still very disappointed it took 6 1/2 weeks.  Multiple calls, and time spent to get it solved.  No idea what the problem was. Just hope I never have to go through that again. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation