cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation email about account changes/no email with tracking on new device

Hallow33n
I've been here awhile

A couple of days ago I changed my wireless phone plan and added a second wireless line through live chat. I got no email stating any changes, nor did I get email with any information about the new phone (like tracking and such). Only email I recieved was the live chat script. On my account there is no mention about the second line, just shows my phone and phone plan and gives me the option to add a second line though I thought I've already did that. What should I do? Should I contact someone again? Or just wait?

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No confirmation email about account changes/no email with tracking on new device

Good evening @Hallow33n,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post! Expecting a confirmation email is normal after placing a request for a new activation.

Keep in mind that you won't be notified until the device (or SIM card) has left our warehouse. You'll get the line activation confirmation and tracking number in the same email.

Has it been more than 3-5 business days? Let us know!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: No confirmation email about account changes/no email with tracking on new device

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
did u check your junk email junk filters?

Hallow33n
I've been here awhile

Yes, I did. I refresh it numerous times a day with my normal inbox as well

Good evening @Hallow33n,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post! Expecting a confirmation email is normal after placing a request for a new activation.

Keep in mind that you won't be notified until the device (or SIM card) has left our warehouse. You'll get the line activation confirmation and tracking number in the same email.

Has it been more than 3-5 business days? Let us know!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation