No ROAM LIKE HOME for Cuba...?!?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: No ROAM LIKE HOME for Cuba...?!?

I’m in Cuba and they said they just launched roam like home in Cuba. When I got Roam like home, it doesn’t work. Then reps tell me I need to check with the provider! Honestly that doesn’t make sense. I’m paying for the Roam like home and it doesn’t work! I had to spend more money and buy WiFi. Seriously Rogers you are my provider. This doesn’t even make sense! I’ve gone through over 5 different reps and no one can help me!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

This made my day, Thank you!! 

I've Been Here Awhile

Fantastic News!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

I know it’s covered to Cuba but it doesn’t allow me to connect and when I try asking for help everyone tells me to check with my provider but Rogers is my provider!

Hello @Velvetxcrush!

Thank you for joining us in the Rogers Community Forums and we appreciate the post! 👍

I'm sure you are super anxious to use your Roam Like Home while on your vacation--I'm so sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing the service at the moment! 

Did you receive the 'welcome' text message once you landed in Cuba and powered your device on? (Please ensure you are not in Flight/Airplane mode). If you are successfully enrolled in Roam Like Home service, you would have received the following text message (SMS):

"Rogers info: Welcome abroad! You have Roam Like Home included in your plan and are all set to use your existing data, talk and text for only $12/day (+tax) in this destination. To get the most out of Roam Like Home, ensure data roaming is turned on.

Questions? Visit www.rogers.com/roam-like-homesupport (free) or call +1.514.734.7699 (free)."

The following legacy and in-market plans are automatically enrolled:

-Infinite plans
-Talk and Text (effective December 16, 2016)
-Talk, Text and Data (effective December 16, 2016)
-Share Everything and Share Everything + 
-Share Everything for Business
-Mobile Broadband Plans

If you had ever opted out of the Roam Like Home service, you will need to opt back in. We can help you with this, or you can do it via self-serve as follows:

Step 1:

• From device or landline: Dial 1-866-ROGERS1 (1-866-764-3771).
  • From Wireless device: dial *611

Step 2: Press 4.

Step 3: Press 1.

Step 4: Follow the prompts on how to enroll into Roam Like Home.

I hope this helps! Happy travels! 😊

RogersLaura

I've Been Around

Well isn't that great news. I am so happy cause I am leaving for Cuba today with my wife for her birthday. We were not sure what we were going to do about using our phones but now we can Roam like home. Thankyou Rogers you just made our vacation better. Cheers