No Data after changing price plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: No Data after changing price plan

I'm experiencing the same issue as well! I tried contacting Rogers call centre but the hold is long!
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hello @heyjhoan,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums Robot Happy

I sincerely apologize that you didn’t have the best experience. With the limited time offer we saw much longer than normal wait times. We always strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience in our stores, online or when they call in. 

If you require assistance with this, please see @RogersRolands response on page 1, post #2 on how to reach us.

Kind regards,

RogersCilio

I've Been Here Awhile

I've sent a DM to Community Helps but no response so far.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Same issue here. Called support about it last night and 13 hours later I still don’t have the data I’m paying for.
I've Been Here Awhile

I finally got a hold of tech support yesterday but I still am having no data connection. I tried resetting my network settings and they tried do some sort of signal test but it did not work. They’ve left an open ticket to my issue. But it’s been 4 days now without data. Just find it ironic how I signed up to get 10gb and paying more to get it too and still have no access to it. Then just laughable that Rogers prompts me to purchase data when I try to open a web browser.
I've Been Around

I am having this issue too.  Been hammering Social and attempting to call in but you know, it not like they answer their phones.

I've Been Here Awhile

Called support again this morning. Waited on-hold for about 45 minutes to finally speak to someone and they said the network teams were aware of the  issue but still hadn't found a solution. When I asked to have it escalated and then asked to speak to a supervisor, the support person was able to apply a workaround which consisted of removing and re-adding the service to my account and Voila! Data reappeared so for those of you having issues - try asking to get it escalated if you want something done. It's sad that you need stomp your feet and ask to have things escalated before you actually get service.