No Data after changing price plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

No Data after changing price plan

Hi there,

I recently updated my plan this morning with a rogers representative over the phone to the new $60 - 10G promotional offer. Now I cannot access the internet and I receive a message that I have to purchase data in order to access the Internet when I try to access the Internet. I think something on my account was deleted by the representative to remove my data completely. Is there a quick fix for this instead of having to call back in to wait 2+ hours on the phone to speak with a rogers representative again? Any help/suggestions/guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

*edited labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Re: No Data after changing price plan

Hey @Komal1,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

We can definitely understand the frustration when your services are not working as they should. Not to fret, we are here to help. When you get a chance, please us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can take a closer look at your account.

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

RogersRoland

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks you for the quick reply! I just spoke with a Rogers Rep surprisingly quickly when I called back over lunch. The issue is all fixed now. Thanks again!

PS: didn't know about this blog earlier, but happy I came across it, it's very helpful and the Rogers Reps reply quite quickly to the concerns on here! Thanks Rogers! And @RogersRoland Smiley Happy
Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Hey @Komal1,

I'm glad to hear that your request was resolved promptly Smiley Happy

As for the Community Forums Blog, we post new articles on a weekly basis to help inform our Community on any new and exciting stuff. Feel free to browse through the older entries!

RogersRoland

I've Been Around

No data after I got the new 10gb plan

I got the new $60 10 gb plan yesterday and today I realized that my phone no longer has data. I am using a Oneplus 5 running the latest version of Android. I get a notification telling me to "Sign in to Network". When I click it, it takes me to some Rogers page asking if I want to pay for data (the site is legit and not a scam). I took it to a rogers store but the representative couldn't figure out why this is happening.

Thanks for the support!

I Plan to Stick Around

Never mind the price for the phones,when do we get this price for Rocket sticks/hubs.

Hello @dcchow,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! =)

Not having data can be a major concern especially in these days when everything is on the Internet and requires a Data Connection. We received your PM to the @CommunityHelps inbox and it looks like we were able to get this resolved for you remotely.

If there are any other Community members facing a similar issue after a recent Price Plan Change please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can take a closer look.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersTony

I've Been Around

Same problem here!
I've Been Around

Same problem for me. I sent a PM to the community support. Hope it's an easy fix.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am having the same issue and have been on hold for over an hour. Is there any way this can be fixed?!