Need Help Adding My Non-Share Line To My Existing Share Everything Plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Need Help Adding My Non-Share Line To My Existing Share Everything Plan

I have two phone plans on one account. One plan is on contract and the other is not. I would like to transfer the phone number from the plan that is not on contract to the plan that is on contract, and then cancel the plan that is not on contract. Is this possible?

**Labels Added**

Re: Need Help Adding My Non-Share Line To My Existing Share Everything Plan

Greetings @umbartle

I see you are new to the Rogers Community Forums--WELCOME!! Congrats on your first post! 👍

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe what you are trying to do is have your Additional Line which is No Tab, share the same plan as your Main Line which is on a Share Everything plan. Is this correct?

If so, this is certainly something we can assist you with, but we will first need to take this conversation into private so we can review your account information. We wouldn't want your personal details to be shared publicly here in the Community. 😬

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

We look forward to hearing from you! 

RogersLaura