MyRogers / Payment Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

MyRogers / Payment Issues

Hello,

It appears that there may be issues today with My Rogers and online payments?  I've had a hard time with accessing account features for Wireless, intermittently getting an error and kicked back to login.  When I attempted to pay my bill via Interac online, I got an error and my account doesn't reflect the payment as having been made.  Despite this my bank shows the funds as withdrawn.  I'm not sure if I need to contact my bank to reverse this charge and try again later, or if I should just wait?

I see no alerts on the site or these forums about issues but the wait for phone/chat support appears unruly long right now which tells me there must be something driving high contact right now.

***Added Labels***

Re: MyRogers / Payment Issues

Good evening @Chris-S,

Thanks for your post & Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I am sorry about the issues you have encoutered with your MyRogers login and the self-serve payment platform.

Has the amount been deducted from your bank account more than once?

If so, please get in touch with your bank to request the cancellation of the additional payment(s).

I would strongly recommend logging out from MyRogers completely, by clicking the Sign Out button on the top-right corner of the page.

Then, make sure that you clear your cache and cookies before signing in again.

Once you log back in, verify whether the payment is reflected on your account or not.

If you require further assistance regarding this situation, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you are back online. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

I am confident we will be able to sort this out for you! 

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

It has been going on for a few months now. I can't tell if I have updated the app within this period of time but I do have the most recent version of the app. When I get to the payment page I can enter the expiry and ccv but the cursor does not show up in the card number line regardless of how many times or where I click it. I am running a fully updated iphone 6. Does anyone else have this issue?

I've Been Around

I had the same problem this morning when I made a payment online and I was charged two more times from different cards. I have went to the bank and the staff told me that I should go back to Rogers. I am just confused and I am wondering how you got you money back then? Thank you so much.

Hello & welcome to the Community @w25qin,

This is unusual, do you have more than one account with Rogers? Is your account set up on pre-authorized credit card and if yes, is it different from the credit card you used to make the payment earlier today? Just need a little more information to assist you further.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersZia