My texts are received by sender with older text attached

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

My texts are received by sender with older text attached

I have had 3 different phones now LG, HTC, and now sony.  My issue is still randomly occuring.  

Sometimes, when i send a text that is more then a page long it will attach it's self to a text I sent weeks or months ago.  It will cut off part of my current text and attach to one that i had sent that sender before.  

Anyone else having this issue or know of a solution.  If i can solve it my self i would like to advoid contacting support.  

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: My texts are received by sender with older text attached

Hello jkroesen

This seem to be a back end issue. You might need to call Rogers and see if they can refresh your account and the text messaging you add on in the plan. Sometimes it does happen to me but doesn't attach it self to a older text.

It's not the devices seeing as u have gone through multiple ones. This seems to be a Rogers problem
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: My texts are received by sender with older text attached

Thanks a bunch - was hoping to not have to contact them.. but what's a girl to do LOL... 🙂