My caller ID is gone and have not received my new promo plan confirmation email

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

My caller ID is gone and have not received my new promo plan confirmation email

I just changed my plan to the new 60$ 10GB at Rogers Store and now my caller ID is not working. I also did not get my email confirmation for my new plan. My account is still showing my old plan. I cannot even confirm that the store updated my account and I don’t understand what happen to my caller ID. I have been trying to call for the past 3 hours and no luck :(.

Please help.

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: My caller ID is gone and have not received my new promo plan confirmation email

Hello @MarianS1

Most likely the Caller ID was removed when they changed the plan over. It may take 24HRS for the plan to be updated due to the system issues they are having.

There is not much that can be done on here sadly.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: My caller ID is gone and have not received my new promo plan confirmation email

Ok. Thanks. Is it normal for the caller ID to be removed? the new promo plan plan includes caller ID.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MarianS1

I would call into Rogers tomorrow early (7-8AM EST) and see what is going on.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ok. I will call early morning as I am not having any luck tonight.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MarianS1

Let us know! hope all gets resolved!.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Do you have an update? I've been waiting for over 24 hours and still no change to my plan under My Rogers. I'm beginning to worry that the change didn't go through...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @runnergirl88

Please read the post I replied back to u on the other thread on this situation.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@runnergirl88 I called the customer care line to have It resolved. The issue with me was when I went to the Rogers store they did it wrong and it messed up my phone. I called 1-855-732-7149 and they resolved everything for me. They were able to override everything they did at the store.

I suggest that you call them and be patient as they are really busy. I had to call back a couple of times but when I get a hold of them they were fantastic. I am going to call the store and let them know what they did wrong so it does not happen to anyone else.

Best Of Luck!