cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Wireless Grandfathered Plan Pricing & Data Add-Ons

ShyDong
I've been here awhile

This phone call may be recorded for quality training purposes, as I have become accustomed to more or less that phrase being worded upon every conversation I've had with anybody in Rogers telecommunications. Adhering to the long term business relationship that I have become accustomed to with Rogers communications for over a decade approximately. In the last few years it's been a bit of a rocky road I must admit, however Rogers telecommunications and their staff do seem to eventually make an effort to try to Mexican consumer in my case, feel accommodated. (I'm new to this form or blog and I'm unsure what the word count for post is so this might take a few posts.

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: My Wireless Grandfathered Plan Pricing & Data Add-Ons

ShyDong
I've been here awhile

This phone call may be recorded for quality and training purposes. My cell phone agreement comes with unlimited text calling Canada wide and five gigs of data for $55 a month. I was informed by more than one sales representative on more than one occasion...
At least a minimum of five different times, or of course just about a year from today. About adding on or switching contracts trying to obtain an unlimited data plan for a reasonable financial cost. I would like to believe that my best choice would be and $45 @ 5 extra gig contract data add-on..... Would result in the unlimited gigabytes of webpage access and download as it was more or less explained to me I'm more or less paying $45 already for the five gigs plus the extra $10 for basic service amenities.

ShyDong
I've been here awhile

So, @ $45 # 5G Data, #5G add on = 5&5G=OO data upto 10G upon bandwidth slow down....
I was reassured I'm more than one occasion but unless if I'm watching movies or anything else that requires a decent megabyte per second or minute stable download rate, thermal low resolution quality streaming and other things should still function relatively normally. So brother than breaking my current contract that would cost me in an excess of over $100 before initiating a new contract. They're not bad what time is using at the time...... Preferring this option over give it additional add-ons, $30 for 300 MB I believe it was one of the options in addition to the two 5 GB increments.

ShyDong
I've been here awhile

My topic of concern is the conversations that Rogers openly admits and advertises that they like to record. I would assume that standards lowest common denominator practice would be recording on average one out of three calls..... I waited at least two extras...... Disappointed Beyond sadly disappointed at least one of those conversations was recorded. because as it stands now I have paid a lot more than that on data overages this that the other oops or I'm just that dumb stupid slow..... Long-term customer just can't get it all of a sudden apparently...... In any case it's annoying as I am with this, if I am to expect what I am accustomed to with Rogers telecommunications, they might not get back to me immediately, but they will eventually resolve the matter to the fullest extension humanly possible. Thank you for your time, I don't know if there is message back options available on new to this blog public forum service option. But if you are able to ask a question via this form feel free to. I hope mostly excluded information is fairly redundant and is fairly simplistic to fill in the blanks from information provided for the basic ins and outs of the obvious.

Hello @ShyDong and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I appreciate the feedback you've shared about your price plan and usage. Please let us know if there is anything specific you want to discuss about your current services.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation