cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to a New Address. How do I check for Serviceability?

Brads58TML
I've been around

Is Rogers available in Victoria Harbour and if I’m moving from Barrie can I put my account on hold?

**Labels Added**

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Moving to a New Address. How do I check for Serviceability?

RogersYasmine

Greetings @Brads58TML!

Thank you for joining us in the Rogers Community Forums and great first post! 😁

This is a very challenging time for us all and we'll do our best to ensure that your services are transferred to your new address in a safe and secure manner. 👍

To confirm if your new address is serviceable with Rogers and verify if your services can be placed on a temporary hold, please CLICK HERE to go to our 'Contact Us" page to speak with a Moves Concierge agent through Live Chat. Once there, please scroll down and click on the "Moving?" link to begin chatting.

If you prefer to speak with someone over the phone, you may dial 1-855-759-5857. Our Moves Concierge Team is available for support from 7 am-midnight (ET), 7 days per week. You'll be provided with a dedicated agent who will answer any questions or concerns you may have and ensure your move goes as smoothly as possible!

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Can I please get an answer? I called Rogers, was o hold for 1 hour before someone answered i asked if Rogers has internet service in Niagara Falls, guy said he didn't know so he said to call back again the next day he said he put in "request" to check. Called back next day and again been on hold for over 1 hour...does anyone have an answer? Moving to Niagara Falls, need internet service!

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@1Linny wrote:

Can I please get an answer? I called Rogers, was o hold for 1 hour before someone answered i asked if Rogers has internet service in Niagara Falls, guy said he didn't know so he said to call back again the next day he said he put in "request" to check. Called back next day and again been on hold for over 1 hour...does anyone have an answer? Moving to Niagara Falls, need internet service!

You should be able to confirm availability of Rogers Internet services at your new address by going to https://www.rogers.com/web/consumer/internet , then click "Check your address"

Your new address may or may not be Rogers territory.  You can also confirm this by checking the qualification database on one of the Third-party Internet Access provider sites, such as Start or TekSavvy.

Kp4671
I've been around

What if I found out that Rogers doesn't have the serviceability to the new location? Does Rogers have to disconnect the connection?

Hey @Kp4671 ,

Thanks for your follow-up question! Yes, if you are moving to a location that is outside of the Rogers footprint, then you'll definitely want to reach out to us in advance to let us know when you need the service to be disconnected for. That way, we can set your expectations on how to return the rental equipment safely and securely, and set-up the cancellation request for the date specified. 👍

To cancel, please reach out to our Loyalty team by telephone at 1-888-764-3771 or by using our Live Chat service online (under 'Chat with us'), during our regular hours of operation. 

Hope this helps!

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation