cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Rogers Internet LONG hold times

d_ryksen
I've been here awhile

I've been on hold for 2 hours now during my Saturday night simply trying to find out if I can move my internet services to my new address, this is unacceptable customer service, these long hold times are making me want to leave the whole company together and go with another provider.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Moving Rogers Internet LONG hold times

Hello @d_ryksen,

I'm disappointed to hear that you were not able to connect with one of our customer care agents to receive the support needed for your account. 😞

Did you know that there are many other ways in which you can connect with us? For example, we offer support through our Social Media team via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as through Google and Apple messenger services! We also have our Live Chat team available to assist or you can simply send us a PM @CommunityHelps right through this Forum! To view all of the available options, please click here.

If it's not too late, we'd definitely love to discuss your concerns with you further to see how we can help! We certainly do not want to see you go! Feel free to reach out using any of the support avenues listed above so we may get started. 🙂

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersZia

Good evening and welcome to the Community @d_ryksen,

I absolutely understand how challenging the recent wait times have been. Rest assured we're trying to get to all our customers as quickly as we can.

I hope you've been able to connect with a representative since you last posted here. Please let us know if you still require account assistance.

RogersZia

d_ryksen
I've been here awhile

I waited on hold for 3.5 hours, and no one picked up, I have not spoken to any representatives and I have chosen to go with another internet provider. I will be canceling my services due to poor customer service.

Hello @d_ryksen,

I'm disappointed to hear that you were not able to connect with one of our customer care agents to receive the support needed for your account. 😞

Did you know that there are many other ways in which you can connect with us? For example, we offer support through our Social Media team via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as through Google and Apple messenger services! We also have our Live Chat team available to assist or you can simply send us a PM @CommunityHelps right through this Forum! To view all of the available options, please click here.

If it's not too late, we'd definitely love to discuss your concerns with you further to see how we can help! We certainly do not want to see you go! Feel free to reach out using any of the support avenues listed above so we may get started. 🙂

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation